The following Exemption applications are due March 1st.
If you have any questions concerning the qualifications for these exemptions, please call the Property Appraiser's Office at 352-569-6800
- $25,000 - Homestead Exemption
- $5,000 - Disabled Veteran's Exemption
- $500 - Widow's Exemption
- $500 - Widower's Exemption
- DR-501DV - Property Tax Discount for Veterans Age 65 & Older With a Combat Related Disability.
- DR-501M - Deployed Military Exemption
- DR-501SC - Low Income Senior Citizen Exemption (NOTE: Financial Information due by June 1st)
Other Filing Deadlines due March 1st.
- Agricultural Classification (DR-482)
- Conservation Classification (DR-482C)
- Conservation Exemption (DR-418C)
Other Filing Deadlines due April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property (DR-405)
Our offices will be closed to observer the following Legal Holidays
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Holiday (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)